State Bar of Montana

New Lawyer's Section: Toolkit CLE: Essential Skills for Modern Practice

Friday, April 11, 2014

New Lawyer's Section CLE -

Lunch included. CLE will be followed by a "Social and Wine Tasting 101" at 520 S. 5th St. East, in Missoula.

The New Lawyers Section’s Toolkit CLE:  Essential Skills for Modern Practice

:  April 11, 2014, 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.  (Immediately following Montana Supreme Court oral arguments in Phillips v. City of Whitefish, DA 13-0472, at U of M)

Where:  University of Montana School of Law

Lunch Provided?:  Yes

CLE Credits Approved:  4.5, including .5 Ethics

Cost:  Advance Online Registration on State Bar Website, $25; Registration/Payment at the Door, $35.00; Law Clerks:  FREE

Agenda:  See attached

Non-Law Clerks May Register Online here. (See login instructions below). 

Law Clerks May Register by emailing Gino Dunfee at

New Lawyers Section’s Social & Wine Tasting 101

When:  Immediately following the CLE, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.

Where:  520 S. 5th St. E., Missoula, MT (approximately 2 blocks from the law school)

Food Provided?:  Yes

Please RSVP for the Social:  to Debra Steigerwalt, NLS President, at  Space is limited.

The New Lawyers Section looks forward to seeing you on April 11, 2014.  If you have any questions, please contact Debra Steigerwalt at 


Quick Links

Contact Us Member Search Site Map Montana Justice Foundation Montana
Montana Law Review Montana Montana Supreme Court Office of Disciplinary Counsel UM Law School

Copyright © 2000-2014 State Bar of Montana All rights reserved.
Legal Disclaimer: While we do our best to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, the information on this web site does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Additionally, this site contains links to various government information pages and reference pages useful for legal research. We do not maintain control over the content of the linked pages, and cannot be responsible for the accuracy of any information in the linked pages. For answers to specific questions, you should consult an attorney familiar with your particular situation.